Sunday, December 23, 2007

NOT A PARANORMAL EVENT

I was tagged by the beautiful Fiery to have a go at this, it was a while ago, but thought I’d still post it......

1. You should post these rules
2. Recall and relate a time when you experienced a "paranormal event"
3. Explain it rationally if you can
4. Inflict this thread on 5 other people

I have had some odd experiences, but they all turned out to be a result of my over active imagination.

Like the time I got sucked into being part of a group Ouija Board session in my late teens. My overactive imagination read all sorts of mysteries into the words as they came out letter by letter, and I shivered with undefined expectation. The spooky noises coming through the floorboards from the cellar underneath really chilled me to the bone.

When it was revealed later that two of the guys in the group cooked up the whole thing to scare the girls I was relieved, my nerves were frayed and my over active imagination was a burden I thought I should try to conquer.

Needless to say I’ve never bothered to revisit the Ouija board.

Every other person I wanted to inflict this thread upon has already done it.

5 comments:

Protium the Heathen said...

I have to say I was invited to lots of seances when I was a teenager and must admit I was always the one banging on the floor and pushing the glass... aint I wicked :)

Fiery said...

*smack* Big brother that doesn't surprise me one BIT that you were the one pushin' the glass and thumpin' the floors. LOL!!!!!

TTEyes- O MAN I'm excited to read your blog. Right now it's 5:16a.m. and I have GOT to get more sleep. Will read ASAP!!!!!

Hope you are having a fantastic time on vacation!!!!!!! So glad to hear from you and know that you've got some internet access.

No excuses for not dropping a line or 3 in the e-mail box is there? And I suppose you could write as well!

Have a joyous, happy christmyth dear friend. You too big brother.

Hugs & kisses
Fiery

T T Eyes said...

Fiery, many apologies sweetsis, too many 'customers using you know what' wanting too many bits of us in the lead up to the stupidity called xmyth...

Aaaahhh now its Monday and we've begun the holidays;-D but I'm in the office ignoring the doorbell and the phone because the bastards are still trying to get to us:) Today will be spent tidying up all the loose ends and then the REAL holiday can begin woo hooo!!!

Doesnt surprise me either about Protium, what a joker :-D

SouthLoopScot said...

Ouija board stories crack me up!
I remember the tale of one for-telling the death of a boy using it. If I recollect right, he hid the board under the sofa wrapped in a blanket.(From his religious mom no doubt) Then one day he walked by the sofa and the blanket that had previously covered the Ouija Board, suddenly shot out from under the sofa and tripped him, causing him to crack his head open on the coffee table, resulting in his death...
Oooooooohhhhh! :)

T T Eyes said...

Thanks for dropping by T & A, love your blog too by the way :)

Your story is just a tale of a clumsy boy, poor thing, nasty those coffee tables....wonder how the ouija even came into it...
;-)